Borromini, San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane
Francesco Borromini, San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane ("Carlino"), Rome. Commissioned by Cardinal Francesco Barberini in 1634 for the Holy Order of the Trinity; construction began in 1638 and the church was consecrated in 1646.
Speakers: Frank Dabell, Dr. Beth Harris, and Dr. Steven Zucker
Click and drag the mouse in any direction to look around.
Where and When